Wednesday 13 November 2013

Model clothing ideas

I'd looked around for dresses that i could dress my model in as i have decided on using a female model for the front cover with help from existing magazines and my TA research. As i am creating a December issue i thought red was quite a Christmassy colour however it might clash with my masthead which i was also thinking of doing in red.

This type of dress also stood out to me as its sparkly and during the Christmas party season my teenage girl TA will be wanting inspiration of what's fashionable to wear this year. If there is a star on the front wearing a certain style or colour of dress it might inspire their outfit choices.

This stands out to me as a pop outfit. It's also wintery and if my cover model was wearing something similar to this then it would compliment the rest of the cover well.

No comments:

Post a Comment